Friday, January 9, 2009

BeNBA 1/8/09- Ridin A Wave : Still Hot or Shitty Sots?

I'm a gambler not a poet so fo you dun like my titles (or my picks for that matter)
Running Total Since 1-2-09 is a Respectable 33-14-0.
Magic 8ball Says We Go 6-6.....fook the 8ball
UPDATE: 8-3-1. shoulda been 10-2 but a couple giant losers couldn't get it done. 41-17-1 since 1-2-09
:edit totals:


Toronto Raptors -5.5 WINNER

Atlanta Hawks +5 GIANT FOOKUN LOSERS did these guys play with 4 tonight? lost by 34?


Charlotte Bobcats +5.5 LOSER a .5 loser dangnabbit

Cleveland Cavaliers -4 WINNER inspired lebron

Oklahoma City Thunder +6.5 WINNER

New Orleans Hornets -15.5 WINNER

New Jersey Nets +5.5 WINNER

Chicago Bulls -5 WINNER

Detroit Pistons +4 WINNER

Miami Heat -4 GIANT FOOKUN PUSH, suckramento kings? from cover to fouling a guy in 3 point land then wade turns ball over? gawd you suck hard and are on NOTICE. I'm not retracting my rant I posted before the game was over. they still piss me off

Los Angeles Lakers -14.5 GIANT FOOKUN LOSERS Indiana Pacers? you have a big lead and you come out in 4th and lay lil fuckin bird eggs. no balls performance. and your on NOTICE

Phoenix Suns -6 WINNER

No comments: